Posted in Anglican Communion Partners
- To encourage Anglicans to support sustainable environmental practices as individuals and in the life of their communities.
- To provide information about policies embraced by synods, councils and commissions, and especially by the instruments of Unity (Statements by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Resolutions and Reports of the Lambeth Conference and the Anglican Consultative Council)
- To support local initiatives by providing information about ideas and best practices developed around the communion.
- To share information about resources and initiatives that may be of value to Anglicans everywhere.
- To provide an opportunity for interested Anglicans to meet both as a formal network, and informally via electronic media.
For more information, go to