Share your photos. Share your stories.
Does your church have a mission link? Do you have photos that tell a story about the people and places involved? If so, enter our competition!
We want to celebrate the way that the people of God are working together across the world. And so we’re looking for pictures from your mission links! They might be of people; they might be of places. The picture above is of Ivy Molema, secretary of the Valley of Hope, a charity based in our link diocese of Kimberley and Kuruman. Ivy is showing where the Valley of Hope was planning to extend a community vegetable garden. If you look closely, you can see a tomato from the garden alongside her car keys!
We’d love to see your picture. And we’d love to share it: selected photos will be on display at the Grand Day Out. There will even be prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place choices!
How To Enter
- The Competition is free to enter and is open to all church members.
- Send your photos to Partners in World Mission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos should be high resolution.
- Please send them with your name and telephone number, the name of your parish and the parish/agency with which you are linked, a title for the picture, and up to 100 words of description.
- The deadline has been extended to 3 September to include photos taken over the summer … so you have a little more time … but don’t delay!
For more information, contact:
- Joan Walker: email@example.com
Anthony Boyd: firstname.lastname@example.org